1 cup Kodiak Cakes Mix
1 cup Milk
¼ cup Pumpkin
1 scoop Vanilla Protein
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl to desired consistency. If you like your batter a bit more "runny" then add more milk.
2. Grease a pan or a griddle plate and portion out a ¼ cup of batter. (You can pour whatever size pancake you want, but I like the smaller pancakes simply to use as a snack/portability). Cook for about a minute on medium/low heat then flip.
3. When you flip the pancakes I like to press on them with the spatula. The reason being that due to the additional protein, the pancakes will "cook" fast but the inside will still be gooey. I'm not a fan of undercooked stuff so flatten that mess so you don't get food poisoning.
4. This side should cook a bit faster (30-45s).
5. Enjoy!!! Should make about 12-14 mini discs. No syrup needed and can be eaten warm or cold.