- Saves young lives by providing:
- A safe, nurturing residential treatment home,
- AfterCare support for former residents and their families,
- Community-based and site-based youth mentoring,
- Promotes therapeutic, educational, vocational, spiritual and life skill development,
- Is committed to raising public awareness of youth in need and encourages support to help them,
- Mercy Home for Boys & Girls offers kids a real home. A place where they can grow into successful men and women who will one day create loving homes for their own families.
Semper Fi Fund provides immediate financial assistance and lifetime support to post 9/11 combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. We deliver the resources they need during recovery and transition back to their communities, working to ensure no one is left behind.