This post is a mini back-story of one of our upcoming Gym Villains. All artwork was done by Anthony Sixto. We sincerely hope you guys enjoy this series.
LEGION OF FOOD: KRISPY KRACK (THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD)
Demons and magic. Once nothing more than tales to scare little children, they have become the stuff of reality. If you don't believe in demon magic, how else does one explain the cronut
? No one - or no thing
- embodies this abomination more than Krispy Krack, the Lord of the Underworld.
When Rhed Velvette mistakenly summoned Croquembouche
she also left the link between our worlds open for a second too long. That second was all Krispy Krack needed to...well, slip through the "cracks" (HAHAHAHA...*ahem* I'm sorry about that).
Very little is known about the history of Krispy Krack, but what is known is terrifying. There is not one single molecule of caring in this demon. He is interested in one thing and one thing only: the pure rush of sugar. Make no mistake, many have been laid waste by Krispy Krack during a sugar high. He has no redeemable qualities and even less mercy for humans.
Powers & Abilities
- Krispy's agility is beyond anything that has ever been seen before, and his bone structure allows him great flexibility. It is almost as if he has no spine, much like the octopus his tentacles resemble. If he does have a spine it is exceeding flexible, enabling him to remain in a crouched position for a long time and perform contortionist-type feats without causing any damage to his spine.
- Krispy's balance and bodily coordination are all enhanced to superhuman levels. He has the ability to cling to surfaces through microscopic suction cups located on the pads of his hands and feet as well as his tentacles. He also possesses superhuman dexterity, being able to manipulate items with either hands, both feet, and his tails.
- His main ability is the ability to teleport himself and others at will. Krispy Krack can teleport large masses, including sizable groups of people. He can also use his powers in a destructive manner by teleporting only parts of objects (or people *shudder*). He can open portals that displace projectiles and even enemies that threaten him. His portals are typically donut shaped with a hole in the middle and can vary in size.
- As the Lord of the Underworld, Krispy is well acquainted with the dark. He has the ability to disappear into shadows and his perpetually glowing eyes offer him perfect vision even in complete darkness.
Ron The Don Bio HERE.
Cupcake Queen Bio HERE.
Ice Scream Bio HERE.
Leave a comment